Home arrow Japan Forum
Learn Japanese with JapanesePod101.com

Japan Photos

Want to see more pictures of Japan? See the way people used to live and the way they live now. You can even buy the best of our Japan photos in high resolution. Take a look here for a sample.
TheJapanChannel Photos...

Japan Videos

Check out our great selection of unique Japan videos. See the country from a new perspective and learn about Japanese art, culture and history. See this weeks latest video. Check-it-out!
TheJapanChannel Videos...
Japan Forum
Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Can i go? (1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottom Post Reply Favoured: 0
TOPIC: Can i go?
2pac123 (User)
Fresh Boarder
Posts: 1
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Can i go? 8 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 1  
Hey all,

Im a student in Hong Kong currently and is about to graduate from highschool and have decided to take a year off and japan was one of the choices. But am not so sure about the visa situation there in addition to make it more complicated i hold a PRC or Mainland passport, I know i can apply for student visa and visiting visa etc, but rather than spending my parent's money I want to find a temporary working visa something like an intern but most of the websites state that japanese gov only give them out to professionals. So im wondering of it Is this possible to get a working visa if your a high school graduate? or are there any other alternatives to the problem?
Report to moderator   Logged Logged  
  The administrator has disabled public write access.
Go to top Post Reply
Powered by FireBoardget the latest posts directly to your desktop